How it works
SentiSum is built using machine-learning based NLP. It's designed to understand and tag customer contacts in a way that's:
1. Accurate: It tags based on meaning, not keywords.
2. Granular: Tags get to the root cause of the topic.
3. Real-time: Everything happens in milliseconds.
You can trust SentiSum tags to underpin strategic change across your business.
P.s. We cover 100s of languages and channels (even voice.)
Insights automation across your Intercom tag history
SentiSum understands multiple topics in each conversation and applies one consistent taxonomy to your entire Intercom conversation history. You'll have the volume and sentiment of every channel in one place, so you can simply switch between them and undertake root cause analysis in minutes—our customers always find things they didn't yet know about.
Use our Intercom tags to automate based on rules
When you have accurate tags across your Intercom conversation channels, you can leverage those to automate who gets tickets on each topic, which tickets are prioritized, and if to create a ticket when a customer leaves a negative review. Neat.
Report granular insight each week in minutes
We had a unique twist to the tag reporting process. Every day, anyone who subscribes gets up-to-date insights about what topics are trending in the customer support department.
Why replace your existing tagging system?
Most tagging systems take a lot of manual work or the insights can't be trusted to back up business decisions. Usually tags are inaccurate, inconsistent or generic, so customer support is like a black box.
• Tags are broad and require manual digging.
•Tags become outdated so insight is missed
•Tags are based on 'keywords' = inaccurate
•Tags are applied inconsistently by agents
•Reporting is still time-consuming
• Tags are granular and get to the heart of the issue.
• Tag taxonomies are continuously up-to-date
• Tagging is machine-learning based = accurate
• Tags are applied consistently to 100% of your tickets
• Reporting is made simple with automation
• Tags can be trusted to guide triggers, automations and company-wide improvements