How it works
SentiSum is built using machine-learning based NLP. It's designed to understand and tag customer contacts in a way that's:
1. Accurate: It tags based on meaning, not keywords.
2. Granular: Tags get to the root cause of the topic.
3. Real-time: Everything happens in milliseconds.
You can trust SentiSum tags to underpin strategic change across your business.
P.s. We cover 100s of languages and channels (even voice.)
Real-time Zendesk conversation categorization
Automatically tag every ticket with topic, sentiment and priority. Use our tagging Zendesk automation to uncover granular insights, reduce ticket volume and remove repetitive tasks for agents.
Real-time Zendesk conversation triage
There's no longer any need to rely on customer's self-tagging or an agent manually tagging tickets. Blast through queues by getting requests in the right inbox automatically, in real-time.
Automatically prioritize tickets based on topic & sentiment
Tickets can often get lost in a large queue, with SentiSum's prioritisation automation you'll never miss important tickets. In fact, you'll significantly reduce first response time to those tickets.
Prioritisation is an important Zendesk automation to have in your belt. Not every customer request is equal, and with sentiment analytics-powered prioritisation, you'll know which tickets are most important automatically.
Why replace your existing tagging system?
Most tagging systems take a lot of manual work or the insights can't be trusted to back up business decisions. Usually tags are inaccurate, inconsistent or generic, so customer support is like a black box.
• Tags are broad and require manual digging.
•Tags become outdated so insight is missed
•Tags are based on 'keywords' = inaccurate
•Tags are applied inconsistently by agents
•Reporting is still time-consuming
• Tags are granular and get to the heart of the issue.
• Tag taxonomies are continuously up-to-date
• Tagging is machine-learning based = accurate
• Tags are applied consistently to 100% of your tickets
• Reporting is made simple with automation
• Tags can be trusted to guide triggers, automations and company-wide improvements