How it works
SentiSum is built using machine-learning based NLP. It's designed to understand and tag customer contacts in a way that's:
1. Accurate: It tags based on meaning, not keywords.
2. Granular: Tags get to the root cause of the topic.
3. Real-time: Everything happens in milliseconds.
You can trust SentiSum tags to underpin strategic change across your business.
P.s. We cover 100s of languages and channels (even voice.)
Multiple tags Zendesk automation
Our AI tag solution understand and applies multi-level ticket tags. You'll have a granular understanding of the topics driving customer contact—historically and today.
Zendesk tag tickets with location
The more context you have the better. We can tie your operational data to support ticket tags, so you have context behind reasons for contact. Discover whether one location is causing more issues than other, and work to solve it.
Zendesk tag analytics & reporting
With SentiSum's simple-to-use UI, you won't need technical know-how to understand the topic and sentiment of every support ticket.
You, or anyone in your team, can simply switch between contact channels, filter by topic or subtopic, and have instant access to granular AI tags across every contact channel.
We've made reporting easier than ever. So you can make change happen across your company.
Why replace your existing tagging system?
Most tagging systems take a lot of manual work or the insights can't be trusted to back up business decisions. Usually tags are inaccurate, inconsistent or generic, so customer support is like a black box.
• Tags are broad and require manual digging.
•Tags become outdated so insight is missed
•Tags are based on 'keywords' = inaccurate
•Tags are applied inconsistently by agents
•Reporting is still time-consuming
• Tags are granular and get to the heart of the issue.
• Tag taxonomies are continuously up-to-date
• Tagging is machine-learning based = accurate
• Tags are applied consistently to 100% of your tickets
• Reporting is made simple with automation
• Tags can be trusted to guide triggers, automations and company-wide improvements