Together, we tackle three of the most common myths in the customer service world:
- The classic "the customer is always right".
- All customers prefer dealing with a human, as opposed to a machine.
- You always should exceed the customers expectations.
Aiste gifted us with a fresh perspective on these, with some ideas that may surprise you.
Here's a clip of Aiste explaining her thoughts on automation & autonomy from her experience.
In the rest of the episode, we cover:
- Should companies be devoting more to their CX?
- Why customer support/service should prioritise on simply delivering whats expected
- Why measuring your agents time and effort using efficient reporting can help build a competitive product/service
Watch the Episode
- In the next 5 years, customer experience is 45% of companies top priority.
- Investing in CX initiatives has the potential to double your revenue within 36 months.
- 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.